**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
Corporate Business Writer/Journalist
Posted: 2012-05-25 00:00:00
TGC Global is a premier consulting and information technology services firm focused on achieving business results through the application of state-of-the-art technology solutions. TGC Global provides specialized IT consulting under its three core practice areas Professional Services, Communication Services and CTO advisory. A proactive customer service approach has become the hallmark and foundation of TGC's culture. Accordingly, TGC's customer loyalty and satisfaction ratings are second to none. Our employees are our strengths and we make the difference every step of the way. Join us to make a difference.
TGC is actively seeking to recruit a Corporate Business Writer/Journalist for an immediate Fulltime assignment for a Financial Industry client at the Sandy,UT.
Ideal candidate will have the following skills:
* As part of the Corporate Communications team, the writer gathers information through research, event attendance, and interviews and then develop written content for a wide variety of internal and external communications channels--online, print, video, etc. Content includes annual reports, brochures, web content, external news articles, internal news articles, executive announcements, speeches, video scripts, and presentations. The writer must develop a strong understanding of the business to ensure that key messages are reflected in all communications.
* The writer edits content for corporate publications that is written and submitted by employees and departments across the company. The writer occasionally supports the editing of technical reports.
* The writer supports communication projects and initiatives, such as helping coordinate employee communication projects, assist employees with their corporate identity program needs, and explore and recommend new creative solutions and opportunities applicable to communication products.
Primary Skills required:
* Minimum of 4 years experience writing, editing, and producing a wide variety of communications. Experience gathering and understanding complex information and translating it into language for the general audience in corporate collateral and employee communications.
* Strong organizational skills and acute attention to detail
* Proven project coordination and collaboration skills
* Self-starter; can-do attitude
* Uses sound judgment when determining content for written pieces
* Strategic thinker
* Fluency with Microsoft Office suite of tools.
* Familiarity with Chicago Manual of Style.
* Experience using web publishing tools.
If you believe you're qualified for this position please RESPOND NOW by applying with a detailed copy of your resume and contact information to **** for immediate consideration. We have an excellent referral program if you wish to refer a friend or colleague who might have the required qualifications and gets hired. Please contact us to find out more.
We are constantly seeking qualified candidates for various positions. We invite you to follow us on LinkedIn and bookmark our website ****to review new opportunities.
TGC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please refer to job code 145137
when responding to this ad.
> Other Banking
> Mortage Brokerage and Services
> Other Finance
> Other Insurance
Salt Lake County
TGC Global Inc