**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Info Systems sector is seeking a Technical Editor Writer 2/Documentation Specialist two to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Fairmont, WV. Where Technology and Teamwork come together... The qualified candidate will become part of **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.s DoD ABIS Contract, the leading biometric solution for the Department of Defense. There are no provisions for relocation...
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Edits functional descriptions, system specifications, users manuals, special reports, and other DoD customer deliverables and documents.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Experience working with the DoD or DoJ Governments or on Government Contracts
- Software engineering life-cycle experience
- Position mandates all applicants to be US Citizens able to pass an extensive experience check prior to hire.
- Position prefers a candidate with a current Secret Clearance
- Bachelors Degree in English or Journalism or related position and 4 yrs experience. 4 additional years of related background/education can be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Microsoft 2007 and 2010 ability (Microsoft word, Microsoft excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc...)* MS Visio
- Ability to communicate effectively with management and team members
- Must be able to obtain a Interim Secret Clearance
Applicants with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Experience and ability to work within deadlines and under pressure
- Composes and edits technical documents including users manuals, installation guides, proposals, and reports.
- MS Project
- Creates clear, readable documents for delivery to customer and the team.
- CMMI experience
- Experience in subversion or other document/change management tools
- Collects, analyzes, and composes and edits technical info by working directly with Software and Systems Engineers, Management and the DoD customer.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Corporation is a leading global security company whose 75,000 employees provide innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, info systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce regardless of age. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Shift: first Shift
Relocation benefits: United States-West Virginia-Fairmont
Number of Openings: 1
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Info Systems
Technical Editor and W...
Visit Our Partner Website
This listing was posted on another website. Click here to open: ClearanceJobs
Important Safety Tips
Always meet the employer in person.
Avoid sharing sensitive personal and financial information.
Avoid employment offers that require a deposit or investment.
To learn more, visit the Safety Center
or click here
to report this listing.
Website : http://www.northropgrumman.com/