Do you Love Technology? Are you looking for something exciting a new? Have you ever worked in a TV Studio before?
Well, then **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is the place for you. We have just opened up our new TV Studio in Chelsea, New York. With the summer fast approaching there are many technology events that need to be covered by **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***..
About **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.:
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an accredited media organization and internet broadcasting company that creates and distributes captured video content pertaining to new technology, innovative events and conferences for organizations looking to disseminate their information. Our on-the-ground reporting teams focus on covering events in emerging growth markets globally. In a rapidly evolving, consistently changing technology market, **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. serves the High Tech industry's insatiable need to have access to leading-edge innovations, products, services, insights and resources.
We can offer you the best experience, the ability to see the latest gadgets, technology and give you that reference for your resume that no one else can beat.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. (****is looking for a multi-lingual (English, Korean, Spanish, Chinese) intern to join our writing team as a junior reporter at its onsite TV production studio in Manhattan (Chelsea).
Candidates should be tech writers or otherwise immersed in the online world of tech innovation, culture and policy--and be excited by the prospect of bringing together leading voices in the tech blogosphere for provocative conversations about technology. You will be responsible for writing at least one editorial article (min 250 words) a day or current technology trends, announcements, or breaking news.
Qualifications: Editors (reporter journalist editorial writer) should be self-starters with a passion for all things tech and a broad familiarity with the online tech scene, its thought-leaders, and the discussions that are hot in the tech blogosphere. Strong writing skills, ease in developing relationships with tech writers, and the ability to collaborate, being flexible and having fun are a must!
To apply: Send cover letter, resume and three references. Please include why you're interested in the project, the areas of the online tech community you are most familiar with and 3--5 ideas for match-ups between tech writers that would create exciting conversations.
Send us an email to: ****
with **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. reporter's internship in NYC in the subject line.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE POSSESSES THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
· Desire to learn skills in new media and viral marketing
· Self-motivated and attention to detail
· This is a great opportunity to take the skills you've been learning in school and apply them in a real business situation.
· This is a Full-time internship offered for a term of 3 to 6 Months
· This internship may count toward college credits; we will assist students in the application process.
· Manage content generated for the Web site. This includes critically viewing the posted videos for content and consistency as well as researching related topics.
· Assist with social media outreach by social book marking, pitching articles to bloggers, and research new partnership opportunities;
· Make daily decisions on content features
· Manage and update content showcased on our site every day;
· Use Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc. to promote content;
· Work with our content team to identify trends;
· Look at data to see what's performing and what's not working;
Phone : 6462491785