About the Role and Responsibilities
Location: Plano, TX
The Global Sales Communications Senior Manager focuses on all global sales communications (both written and verbal) including but not limited to:
- Consistent high quality content development/management for the Global Sales Executive and VP of Global Sales Operations (email, slide presentations, web, scripts)
- Create Communication Infrastructure for all Sales communications.
- Build communications strategies that maximize the delivery of information important to the sales organization
- Build on-going communications strategies with low touch, high impact in a highly matrixed organization that yields maximum return on all sales initiatives
- Coordination of content creation across multiple functions and disciplines
- Matrix team enhancement to sales accessed portals such as the Sales and Marketing portal, dashboards, Insight, etc.
- Planning, development, execution, quality assurance and metric tracking of all communications programs
- Ensure high quality deliverables managed to tight deadlines
- Serve as a PowerPoint specialist
It is essential that the successful candidate create and deliver critical communications to McAfee audiences on both a regularly scheduled and ad hoc basis.
Additionally, when the successful candidate is not 100% utilized in the above, he/she will assist the Theater Operations heads with various deliverables supporting the theater executive management team and McAfee overall.
Required Experience/Skills & Education:
- Minimum of 7-10 years Communications and Marketing experience
- Strategic planning (Blend of strategic insight combined with attention to details and execution.)
- Experience working with high tech multi-cultural sales organizations
- Candidates selected for an interview are required to provide a portfolio of materials. If the candidate continues in the interview process, he/she will be asked to demonstrate their skill set by submitting a work product based on a supplied example scenario.
- BS/BA Degree in Business, Communications, Journalism or Marketing required.
- Communications (Strong creative and technical writing skills as well as verbal communication skills.)
- Organization (Highly organized demonstrating the ability to supervise multiple projects and help to ensure deadlines are met.)
- Significant PowerPoint experience.
McAfee, a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC), is the world's largest dedicated security technology company. We are relentlessly focused on constantly finding new ways to keep our customers safe. Share your talents with us in the dynamic security industry, and experience the meaningful, interesting work that is waiting for you!
McAfee is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity!
McAfee, a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC), is the world's largest dedicated security technology company. McAfee delivers proactive and proven solutions and services that help secure systems, networks, and mobile devices around the world, allowing users to safely connect to the Internet, browse and shop the Web more securely. Backed by its unrivaled Global Threat Intelligence, McAfee creates innovative products that empower home users, businesses, the public sector and service providers by enabling them to prove compliance with regulations, protect data, prevent disruptions, identify vulnerabilities, and continuously monitor and improve their security. McAfee is relentlessly focused on constantly finding new ways to keep our customers safe.
Website : http://www.mcafee.com