The COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST will provide support for the PPG AC USCA communications team with internal and external communications projects and initiatives, as well as community relations.
The key job responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Writing, editing and proofreading communications and coordinating appropriate approvals for
internal and external dissemination
- Managing digital signage network and related content
- Posting approved content to intranet sites
- Coordinating translations of approved English content to Spanish and French
- Supporting community relations grant funding solicitation and approval process
- Tracking, analyzing and presenting data
- Tracking and reporting media coverage and brand scorecards
This person will be expected to deliver professional, responsive and thorough support to all team
members in order to meet organizational expectations and requests.
Must have completed junior year of undergraduate studies in communications, journalism, public
relations, marketing or related field. Graduates are also welcome to apply.
- Strong writing, editing and proof-reading skills. Knowledge of Associated Press style.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including phone/email skills.
- Must be proficient in the English language (verbal and written).
- Ability to work independently to accomplish tasks, take proactive steps to improve team progress
- Manage productive relationships within the team and with clients in a professional, collaborative
- Demonstrate competence in managing multiple priorities and projects on tight deadlines while
maintaining top quality deliverables.
- Ability to be flexible in a fast-paced environment.