This role sits on the Demand Generation team, a group of inspiring, high-performing individuals that are focused on driving demand for our fast-growing business. We are looking for a creative storyteller to fuel the awareness of our brand and increase demand for our business.
As a content marketer, you will be responsible for building and executing on content strategies to support broader business initiatives, as well as implementing and developing multiple content programs to support our integrated marketing campaigns. You must be effective in building and maintaining cross-functional partnerships and relationships with executive team and marketing leadership, as well as the Office of CTO, Sales and Customer Success teams. The ideal candidate is also a strong wordsmith and team-player who is confident in their craft, extremely organized, and open to feedback. You will:
* Create content to drive awareness, demand, and results. Content includes eBooks, whitepapers, reports, webinars, videos, infographics, blogs, and more
* Own, maintain, and enforce MuleSoft's editorial guidelines
* Build and execute on a quarterly content roadmap
* Partner with other teams – including the Product Marketing, Public Relations, Sales, Field Marketing, and Creative teams – to scale the production, distribution, and reach of our large scale content programs
* Experiment with new content formats and innovation methods to deliver and present content
* Track content performance against goals to determine how to optimize future content roadmaps
What you'll achieve:
* Learn about our products, solutions and services
* Get certified in our messaging framework
* Review and get certified in our Digital Marketing Playbook
* Build the content marketing calendar
* Maintain and build on the editorial and campaign calendar
* Understand and enhance MuleSoft's PESO (paid, earned, shared, owned media) strategy
* Execute and enhance organic traffic generation campaigns
* Perform quarterly content audits Update existing assets with new messaging to drive engagement
What you'll need to be successful:
* Bachelor's degree in Journalism, English, Marketing, Philosophy, Economics, Science, or relevant experience
* 5-8 years of work experience
* Strong experience in writing, research, fieldwork, and interview skills
* Experience with and passion for technical topics
* Experience creating content for different personas and scaling content programs
* Project management skills to manage editorial schedules and deadlines
* Ability to prioritize and manage various projects based on changing business requirements
* Proficiency of SEO, social, and digital marketing tactics
* Knowledge in HTML, CSS, Marketo, Google Analytics
* Demonstrated skills in collaboration, innovation, problem solving, and synthesizing data
About MuleSoft, a Salesforce company
Our mission is to help organizations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world's applications, data, and devices. Companies like Spotify, McDonald's, and Unilever rely on MuleSoft to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and we're committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace where everyone is supported and inspired to do their best work. We work tirelessly to build this culture, and we're proud to have been named the #1 Top Workplace in the Bay Area and a best place to work 6 years in a row.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.