Who we are:
ICF Olson is a collective of world-class agencies delivering across the spectrum of customer experience: creative expression (Olson), public engagement (Olson Engage), customer relationships/loyalty (Olson 1to1) and digital experiences (Olson Digital.) Though experts in different areas, we are united in our common POV: Think like people. ® This means everything we do is made from empathy –the key to brand success in a world of ever-shrinking attention and ever-growing choice.
Who we're looking for:
We are seeking an ambitious, detail-oriented, creative Account Executive to join our innovative and distinguished Public Relations team.
What you'll get to do:
* Build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
* Be an active and valued member of the PR team and collaborate with all disciplines within the agency to produce effective and results-oriented campaigns.
* Responsible for many day-to-day PR activities, including managing client projects, executing influencer engagement and media relations strategies, and coordinating events.
* Meaningfully contribute to the development of short and long-term PR plans.
* Manage program measurement and data-driven insight development, alongside PR and analytics teams. • Interface with vendors to oversee and coordinate the design, production and completion of Client projects.
* Keep a constant pulse on the Client's industry and on popular culture, and seek proactive and real-time opportunities to grow Client's reach and relevancy where the two intersect.
* Develop a wide range of communications materials, including press releases, pitches, social content and key client correspondence.
* Possess ability to think strategically and provide creative solutions.
* Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What you'll need to succeed:
* Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, Mass Communications, Journalism or related field.
* Two to Four years of public relations experience (2-3 years of previous agency experience preferred).
* Impeccable time management and prioritization skills. An entrepreneurial and self-starter attitude.
* Ability to coordinate projects from inception to completion and meet demanding deadlines.
* Excellent verbal and written skills.
* Strong interpersonal and client-service skills.
* Love of pop culture, sports, and marketing trends
ICF Olson is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)