NBC Universal, Inc.
Chicago, IL, United States
Job Number 46530BR
Job Title WSNS Reporter
Business Segment Owned Stations & Affiliate Relations
Sub-Business NBCUOTS - TLM WSNS
Posting Category TV Content & Production
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
• B.A. in Journalism or related field
• At least 3 years of TV reporting, writing, and solid live-shot reporting experience
• Past success with roles exhibiting strong story-telling skills
• Excellent Spanish writing and speaking skills
• Solid English language skills
• Proven ability to perform under tight deadlines
• Solid Knowledge and experience with social media engagement and digital content
• Willingness to work weekends, late evenings, mornings and cover other shifts and breaking news
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com
• Must be willing to work in the Chicago area
• Must be willing to work extended hours, varying shifts (including nights, weekends and holidays) and report to work in emergencies when required
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Naturally competitive nature
• Experience using strong problem-solving skills
• Creative thinker with strong sense of community involvement for unique story ideas
•Weather and Sports knowledge preferable
• Good video camera and Adobe Premiere editing skills
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
NBC Universal, Inc.
Website : http://www.nbcuniversal.com
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a suite of leading Internet-based businesses. NBCUniversal is owned by Comcast Corporation.