At Williamson Medical Center, our employees are more than just another number. To us, they’re family. They’re smart, talented, compassionate, dedicated, and an overall joy to be around. We’re certainly blessed to have the best of the best working here from the cafeteria to the operating room.
But as Williamson County and surrounding areas continue to grow, so must we. That’s why we want YOU to join our family!
This position serves to implement the communication and marketing strategies of the Marketing and Public Relations Department through the coordination of liaison activities and communication concepts for the professional, corporate and community organizations that we serve.
Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Mass Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Business Administration, or other related field of study.
Previous experience required. Related experience desired including public relations, project management, event management, formal presentations, writing and/or design. Must exhibit compelling interpersonal communication skills, to include public speaking.
Equipment and Skills Training:
Qualified candidates must be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook-Calendar; Outlook-Contacts; Outlook-Mail; Word; Excel; PowerPoint; Access; and Explorer. Proficient with Customer Service Management software a plus. Must have a valid driver’s license.
Position includes a variety of work environments including, a creative office environment and outside corporate and community event locations. Work schedule includes some weekend and evening assignments.
Ability to stand up for hours at time, load and unload boxes for special events outside WMC.
1. Serves as a team leader for WMC’s corporate wellness programs and activities to include planning, preparation, and appropriate staffing of corporate wellness programming, wellness screenings, flu shot clinics, health fairs, education, and other special programs as needed.
2. Serves as a team member assisting with WMC community outreach focused events.
3. Initiates, coordinates, and serves as primary contact for all corporate Healthy U education seminars, including assistance with presentations as needed.
4. Serves as team member assisting with WMC community Healthy U education seminars as needed.
5. Working with the creative team, prepares initial copywriting and design of printed educational material for all Healthy U education seminars and events to include calendar of events and participant take-away materials
6. Responsible for acquiring in-depth knowledge of functions and attributes of WMC’s service lines.
7. Maintains cost-effectiveness and budget parameters with regard to assigned projects.
8. Arrives on time and prepared for all corporate and community focused events with appropriate educational materials and/or giveaways.
9. Works with creative team in implementing projects, campaigns, and events as needed.
10. Develops social media plan designed to engage with current and prospective corporate partners; works with creative team for implementation.
11. Maintains appropriate documentation and files related to job responsibilities.
12. Conducts facility tours as needed.
13. Provides communication of all relevant corporate relationship updates to Dept. Director.
14. Keeps an accurate and updated Outlook Calendar with all work-related tasks and activities.
15. Actively maintains relationships with current corporate wellness partners including regular, proactive correspondence and prompt follow-up.
16. Actively builds corporate wellness program by prospecting new business and industry partners with a goal of increasing current by 25%.