Job Location: Kiewit Corporation, Lenexa, KS, 66219, USA
Networking and Premium Apply
Continue to Apply Online
Jobs In Marketing Proposal Int Lenexa
| Jobs In Marketing Prop...
| Jobs In Marketing...
**Date:** Feb 8, 2018
**Location:** Lenexa, KS, US
**Requisition ID: 71591**
Kiewit is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices and projects in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia. Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. Kiewit had 2015 revenues of $9 billion and employs more than 22,000 staff and craft employees.
**How We’re Different**
• Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
• Consistently recognized as one of the best places to work in North America and in 2015, named one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies
• Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from day one of employment
• 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development, and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
In this role, you will help support an ambitious team that thrives on collaboration and innovation. As a Marketing Proposal Intern, you will enter project information in the firm’s internal database under the direction of a proposal manager, assist in the development, production, and execution of proposal pursuits.
• Enter and maintain project profiles in the firm’s internal data management system.
• Check source documents for accuracy
• Verify data and correct data where necessary
• Obtain further information for incomplete documents
• Enter data from source documents into prescribed computer database, files, and forms
• Transcribe information into required electronic format
• Comply with data integrity and security policies
•Support and format documents, spreadsheets, and presentations as requested.
•Attend and support tradeshow events and/or visit project job site(s) as needed.
•Assist with marketing publications, presentations, graphics, and proposals.
•Participate in proposals as needed through coordination efforts, brainstorming sessions, message development, writing, editing, and production execution.
•Assist in the design of proposals with custom tabs, graphic story elements, creative packaging, etc.
•Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communication, Journalism, or a related field
•Demonstrated commitment to quality with meticulous attention to detail and consistency in work product
•Excellent communication skills
•Excellent writing, time management, organizational and interpersonal skills required; technical writing skills preferred
•Ability to work well with others; positive attitude with willingness to learn
•Ability to problem solve and find multiple solutions under tight time constraints
•Ability to professionally handle constructive criticism
•Energetic and outgoing personality with the ability and desire to work in a team environment
•Strong Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
_Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law._
**Nearest Major Market:** Overland Park
**Nearest Secondary Market:** Kansas City
**Job Segment:** Pre-Sales, RFP, Intern, Engineer, Marketing, Sales, Entry Level, Engineering
Website : http://www.kiewit.com
"Just as a rock is not shaken by a strong or sudden gust of wind, neither should we be affected by praise or success. We must not be satisfied with our past accomplishments and we should make every effort to improve and expand our operations – but only in an orderly and beneficial manner…a company cannot stand still for long – either it goes ahead or it slides back."