Who We Are
Advoc8 is a brand experience and marketing agency in Washington, D.C., representing major companies, campaigns and causes. We advocate for our clients objectives using three fast-growing mediums: impactful events, powerful advertising, and brand merchandise. We create experiences that transcend the traditional and strive to reinvent the medium.
Our team works harder and smarter, and our small team and startup vibes ensure not only professional but personal growth. Were proud to be a part of the creative and passionate community in Union Market. Our office is full of snacks, laughs, and plenty of coffee. Kirby is our most well-known team member and we wouldnt have it any other way.
Whats The Job?
Team members must be just that; an individual who excels when working in a team environment. The best candidates are optimistic, forward-thinking, dependable and self-motivated.
As a company, we aim to chart the future of advertising. We believe this necessitates a combination of out-of-the-box, creative thinking and consistency in branding across all mediums. Advertising is changing, and we want to drive forward that change. At the core of our advertising philosophy is a commitment towards crafting authentic and compelling stories, guided by data-driven insights, with an eye towards creativity and trying new things. We support a truly collaborative environment where everybody contributes, and the best idea wins out.
As a Junior Editor, youll have your hands in every stage of a project; from drafting scripts in the pre-production phase, to delivering the final cut of a project to the client. Youll be responsible for logging footage and managing our media database, and youll be given opportunities to grow your experience in production and post-production.
Our Perfect Candidate
* Takes initiative and is self-motivated
* Knows the importance of details
* Is resourceful and reliable
* Possess the strong communication skills necessary for work in a team environment
* Providing post-production support for senior editing staff
* Maintaining consistent workflows and conventions for media management
* Assisting and learning from senior staff in all stages of video production - from scripting to final delivery
* 1-3 years experience in a creative agency or post-production environment
* Experience with Premiere Pro and Adobe Creative Suite
* Fundamental understanding for digital video production (Ex. sequence settings, camera exposure, pacing (with regards to editing), etc.)
* Experience in working with Mac-based operating systems
* Experience in working with Google Drive and Google Docs
* Strong communication skills and willingness to learn
* Collaborative and creative work environment
* Competitive base salaries with team-based bonuses
* 100% coverage of health, dental, and vision insurance for all employees
* Commuter benefits
* Free food. Stocked fridge, nitro cold brew coffee and weekly team lunches
* Unlimited vacation policy with approval
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?